Vote now for your favorite nominee
Who are the winners of the #BHHAwards?
Find out during the #BHHSummit on October 26th who has won the prestigious #BHHAwards! Make sure to get your ticket for this leading event in digital health to support your favorite nominees live at the event.
The #BHHAwards recognize actors in the health sector working to accelerate the adoption of innovation in the healthcare industry — so that the most relevant breakthroughs and disruptive technologies actually reach and make an impact in people’s lives. This year, the focus is on solutions or initiatives that are helping to solve real challenges in healthcare.
Deadline to vote is Sunday October 23rd. The winner will be announced during the #BHHSummit on October 26th. Support your favorite nominees and vote now!
On the occasion of the celebration of the 4th edition of Barcelona Health Hub on October 26th, BHH has launched a new edition of its BHHAwards Awards. Since their creation in 2018, these awards have recognized those companies in the healthcare ecosystem that drive and promote innovation in digital health and its transfer to the healthcare sector, so that the most relevant advances and disruptive technologies really reach and impact the industry and people’s lives. A total of 20 finalists, four for each of the following categories, who have been recognized for their contributions and success in transforming the Digital Health industry by bringing innovation in real products and services for the sector and citizens.
- Most Innovative Startup: Startups that stand out in the market for their innovative power. Nen, AcceXible, MeThinks and The Blue Box are the finalists in this category.
- Most Influencial Investor in Digital Health: Recognizes the most influential investors in the Digital Health ecosystem. Capital Cell, Clave Capital, Alta Life Science and Asabys are the finalists in this category.
- Most Disruptive Scaleup: Recognition for the most disruptive scaleup in the Digital Health ecosystem. Savana, Apricity, Top Doctors and Neoruelectrics are the finalists in this category.
- Most Disruptive Digital Approach in Insurance: It recognizes the insured or service company in this industry that has adopted more technology in digital health to have a greater approach to the patient. Savia, DKV, AXA and Sanitas are the finalists in this category.
- Most Influencial Person in Digital Health: This recognition is awarded to the person who has worked the most in the transformation of digital health and who has carried out a great dissemination of all the advances and new developments.
- Development of an innovative idea based on digital technology.Its implementation and exponential growth.
- Recognized success in bringing that innovation to the market, and
- Making it available to insurers, users, customers, patients and citizens.