On our upcoming e-health annual event on the 3rd of October, the BHHSummit, we will hold the first edition of BHH Awards
The BHH Awards recognizes actors in the health sector working to accelerate the adoption of innovation in the healthcare industry — so that the most relevant breakthroughs and disruptive technologies actually reach and make an impact in people’s life.
In the context of the BHHSummit (#BHHSummit), on the 3rd of October, the best companies in five different categories will be recognized with a BHHAward for their contributions and success in transforming innovation into actual products and services for patients and citizens:
- Seed; to an innovative project or disruptive technology adopted by the industry (startups with less than 1 million in funding).
- Startups; to an innovative project or disruptive technology adopted by the industry (startups with more than 1 million in funding).
- Investors; to a venture capital or business angel making a key contribution to accelerate the adoption of innovation in the industry
- Hospitals; to a medical institution making a key contribution to accelerate the adoption of innovation in the industry
- Corporates; to a corporation in the healthcare industry adopting innovation and making it available to their users or clients
These nominees have been selected by a Panel of Experts from a multidisciplinary background formed by the Executive Committee and Ambassadors of Barcelona Health Hub.
Nominees have been judged based on the following criteria:
- Seed: For devising innovative health solutions through the use of new technologies and for succeeding in bringing that innovation to the market and make it available to patients, users and or citizens
- Startup: For continuing to develop an innovative idea; their growth and for succeeding in bringing that innovation to the market and make it available to patients, users and or citizens
- Investors: For their commitment to the development of health tech solutions and their compromise in helping these solutions grow
- Corporates: For their decided bet to transform their business models by integrating new technologies and innovations into their traditional products and services or by using such innovations to launch new products and services
- Hospitals: For their decided support to innovation by supporting entrepreneurs and researchers and by transforming their day to day operations to adopt innovation.
Presentation of BHH Awards
The BHH Awards winners will be revealed and presented throughout the 3rd of October at the BHHSummit.